Tuesday, February 19, 2002

Grabbing my axe, running after my Dentist-the-Butcher!
I usually stand him, right, but I have my own limits ....Because I told him I was preggie, he decided today to use the minimum to heal the pain while working on me (he did not want to take risks)....
Phewwww...Now it huuuuurts and I cannot even have aspirin!
But I should not complain that much, Gwenola has just had the threads on her head (after her surgery cession) taken off... She did not have any anaesthesia before (trembling in my boots)... and she told me it has been the most painful thing she's ever felt. They just gave her sugar once it was done!! She is really courageous (I would have run away from the hospital!!! ....I'm such a coward with pain!!)
Ohhh and the guuuuud piece of news of the day is that the official complains against da Warrior Mom have failed! She spent the morning at the police (rilly!!!), then she was confronted before a judge to the mayor. Finally all went well, but it's been a tough tough day for her... {sending her ***~~* *^^* * *

No comments: