Sunday, February 10, 2002

I still can hardly believe it... I made the 'pregnancy' test on Friday evening after having watched a good movie ("8 Femmes"..."8 women"...is it another sign ? hehe).
I find it really RILLY amazing that it was the very first test I did and that it was positive!
It must be so frustrating to use those tests regularly to see they always turn to be negative....!....
I feel a bit uncertain that I'm really preggie..it's just..I can't imagine that happens to me!!!..hehe...So, I've just done another test...positive again....(huge smile, but still uncertain!!!)....I think I *neeeeeeed* to hear a doctor to confirm me about it .... I think Martin *needs* that too :P
I'm suddenly looking at the year in such a different way (like thinking already of some special trip we have planned to do ;-)...I have to consider I might be kinda 'invalid' from summer to autumn ! //OO\\...hehe....phewwwww....That does not gimme much time before ;-)
Anyway, just 5 days and I see the Doc. Then all that will sound a bit more concrete (or not) to me :-)))**~~* * *


No comments: