Tuesday, February 05, 2002

Ouch! There are a few things that hurts, I tell you, just like the the concept of filmrating....eeeeck!!
I was clicking on a link to the movie 'Brotherhood of the wolf' (Le Pacte des Loups)...suddenly a window opened as if Lucifer was pointing at me...."Dont go to see that Evil movie!!!".....I could read on the screen "R rated cause strong violence and gore, sexuality/nudity"....

(slapping my face) ....I always forget how much a nekkid body can disturb and chock teens.... and I always forget that all these *shocking* movies do not reflect reality... We live in a BeauDiful World, a World where everybody is creamily happy, where Mickeys always make children laugh and where clowns never get nasty...a world full of blondish lovely kids, right?
ermmm.... rilly..... censorship is disgusting....
Here is the website that made my hair stand on end.... a very yuccky website....(passing around the bucket ;-)....the FilmRating site

No comments: