Saturday, February 02, 2002

Yesterday it was another stressing day at work. Till I woke up this morning I just could not help thinking about it. I just hate it when it happens; when I'm out of work, I want to close the door and forget it, you know.
I did not know what to do to change my mind and think about something else. I realize I have now to face an uncomfortable situation at work and I'm gathering some energy. T'is my new battle :-)... So little by little, a more professionally motivated Candy is appearing ;-)... Well, I woke up this morning and to mark that change, I took the scisors and cut my hair :P
I know it sounds stoopid, but it felt guuuuud. I came back to Martin who was still half sleeping, I told him "when you wake up, can you help me to trim my hair, hm?". He was very awake then ;-) hehe
My hair were really long, now they're not short but down to the top of the shoulders (I still can make plaits of dem :P).
And I've stopped being haunted by work since then :-))

Now thinking of it, good I don't feel that way every weekend ;-)
hehehe

No comments: