Sunday, March 24, 2002

Finally we're having a totally sunny weekend !
The sky is so blue that with some 15 more degrees, we'd put a swimsuit and be on our way to the beach (the closest beaches are in Normandie, at less than 1.30 hour by car... reasonnable, hey!)

So far it's been a guuuuud weekend, we started it with a great movie (Monsters & Co), we spent our Saturday out and found a lil present for Joe (g) ... a travelling bag!! hehe
A very comfortable one, so that next weekend we can take him with us by train to Bretagne! Better than waiting 5 days in the the deserted flat :-)))

In a few minutes, I'll be on way to try to make a face with clay, I've already done one, but I need to get used to it.. specially to make noses, I don't know why, but it's the most difficult part to do!
It will be my third work with clay (here's a pic of the first one)



No comments: