Wednesday, March 20, 2002

First day of Spring, even my shadow feels wonderful **~* *^* *
(wondering if it’s the first day of autumn –looking at my feet- down overthere ;-)

The sun is not particularly shining, but it’s getting warmer. The flowers are not really out, but it smells better (happy sigh) **~* *^* *

I gotta say, today is all the more special as it’s today I’m officially preggie since 2 months!!! (if my biological inner clock is working well, that is :P)

I’ve spent my last evening on the web, looking at special webpages for preggie goils…
“magrossesse.com”… “mamanbisoo.com”, etc… hehe
Oh it is wonderful, you are given so much information!!! I have learnt a lot!
The forums are great there, women and goils sharing their experience, giving each other advice, zactly what I (will) need :-))))
I wondered why I had not felt so far anything in my belly, not even a little ball you know.. well, they told me it won’t happen before the 4th month!… talk about patience!
Hehe

I’ve also watched lots of pictures/scans of foetus that are about the age of mine…(huge smile)… I could not believe my eyes… and still can’t! The foetus does not look anymore only like a tadpole! You see it’s –also- a baby!
Magical **^* * *~* * :-)))

Anyway, 9 days to wait before my scan. I’m getting a bit nervous, no, totally nervous!
“What if” they don’t see anything / the shape of the foetus is not normal / they notice a probbie, etc!
But *whatifs* are nasty lil thingies. I will keep my imagination in my pocket and only focus on drinking milk and eating fruits :P

No comments: