Monday, March 18, 2002

Oh wawww, what a Sunday!
I woke up at 9.00 and fell asleep at 11.00 !! After 2 hours I was literally broken! hehe...I slept till the end of afternoon, can you believe that!

Anyway, after we went to that concert of System of a Down (the tickets were a Christmas present from Martin :-)).
It was wild yup, but so funny!
We found seats easily (I did not want to spend the whole evening without having the chance to sit when tired, me fragile thingie :P).
While waiting for the concert to start, I started to notice the t-shirts people around were wearing. Kinda over-provocative...
....but talking of provocation, Martin got the big award!
hehe
Yuss, once there, my so pacifist hubby took off his leather coat and showed me his back.... with a huge smile ... the kind of smile that means "you gonna have a shock baby" (g)

And yess, I tell you, I had the shock and laugh of my day!
On his t-shirt was written (in red):
"Fuck you,
Get out of my way,
I survived the Full of Hate Easter festival '93
"

(trembling in my boots!)

//oO\\
Tssss, gawd I was really astonished! hehe
And he really went to that festival! It was a tour with 5 heavy metal bands....hehe .. of course it is not meant to be a violent message to anyone (but the "Society").

The atmosphere at the concert was really guuud, full of new/post hippies.. they would not harm a fly, and they'd even take care of it..hehe :-)))**~~* *

No comments: