Thursday, March 28, 2002

The pain is gone! Haha! :-)))
Gawd bless my *teefguru*, 5 minutes after he had finished with me, the pain just disappeared!
It was simply magic, I felt so relieved!!! I’ll have to ask my *bellyguru* (gyno) if I can get any injection in case of emergency with a broken teeth or something. You never know … (crossing bits and touching wood though!)

So I came back home quite early yesterday, early enough (and happy enough!) to train with clay again :-)
That was so kewl, the air was warm, I could work with open windows and that makes a difference!
I prepared myself (materials, clothes, music on, fresh fruit juices near) and started to work on clay for 4 hours (happy sigh).
Joe was sittin on the table where I worked, he kept watching what I was doing (s)… Gawd, I wish he could “speak human”, or that I could “speak cat”, he always seems on the point to tell something!

I love it when the days are that *productive* (I should rather use *creative*), it happens so often I have 20 different ideas in mind and without deciding with which one I’ll start, the day is over or the bloody inspiration gone!

If I’m still in the muuuuud, tonight will be a painting cession evening, I know already since a few days what I wanna paint, I found how I wanted to “organize” the painting , I’ve worked on how the baaadie will look like, now I just have to work on details about 2 other characters, I gotta find the lil thingie in dem that will complete the painting.
And when I say “work”, it’s really not far from that actually, nothing comes to me just like that…unfortunately :P
I have to imagine why I paint such a scene, what is the story behind, what I wanna tell in this precise scene, what the characters have in mind, etc. And it’s exactly the same process with clay :-) **~* * *^** *

No comments: