Wednesday, March 27, 2002

Today won’t be the purrrfect day I imagined, I woke up in the middle of the night with a baaaaad toothache…Gawd, I know exactly which little teeth is harassing me, fookin one!

While the pain was growing, I imagined myself as a nervous shark or zen crocodile… lucky creatures, they have beauDiful teef growing during their whole life, taking the place of those who are not good enough anymore (jealous sigh).

I managed to get a rendez-vous at my dentist-the-butcher in the middle of the afternoon today, he somehow understood I was to DIE if he hadn’t accept!

All that bothers me, I can’t take anything to calm the pain, not during the rendez-vous, not after. Or only very light pills that have almost no effects :-(((
(trembling in my boots)

Anyway, except my toothache and headache, the sun is shining hard outside and I think it should be a ferociously guuud day for everyone that can smile without pain :P

No comments: