Tuesday, April 23, 2002

Haaaaa, I can smell a certain revolutionary perfume in the air!
(not looking for Mr Guillotin's invention though:P hehe)

I find it somehow brilliant that suddenly everybody feels it is more than a duty to involve a bit into politics !
I think on the 5th of May (second round to elect the president), there will be a memorable score of participation :-))

This situation we're living at the moment was somehow necessary, people finally react! Yeeepeeeee!!**~* *
Even my sister Gwéno (who even prefered talking mathematics rather than politics) called me the other at about midnight from one of those demonstrations!

After all 17% of voters have voted for extreme-right (which is too much, right), which means 83% are in favour of Democrates. Who will say FrawgLand is racist, hm?
Phewwww, I'll kick the bums of these ones anyway :P

We've an invitation to a political meeting tonight with my political heroine of the moment (laughing), Corinne Lepage (who only got 0.5% of the votes...arggg)
.. I should be going there.. but .. I'm not yet enough motivated to spend time in that, soon maybe ..:P
As for the next demonstrations in the streets, I've often done that, been there... I would attend the big ones of the 1st May..but we'll be in Bretagne.. so I'll demonstrate on the road from river to the bbq :P
hehe

No comments: