Saturday, April 13, 2002

I know finally nothing about the Palestinian/Israelian war ... both should have territories and live in peace with their neighbours, right.
I don't think we'll ever learn from wars, what happened will happen again and again. We must be stoopid or something.

Reading the news today, I've noticed other European demonstrations in favour of Palestinians. Which is good.
But a demonstration "in favour" of someone, is always "against" another... and I fear that the media who use Sharon as a target... slowly start to use the Jews in general as a target. And everybody will think that is normal.... nope, we never learn from the past, huh.

Anyway, let's hope both Israelians and Palestinians find Peace very quickly. Enough of the violence.

(I had to tell a word about that, I simply had! :)

No comments: