Wednesday, April 24, 2002

I see in my crystal ball the nicest end of week! Yup yup!
Look,..
...today, I leave work earlier so I'll have time finish a new painting..

...Tomorrow we have the visit of Martin's aunt and cousin, Gisella and Frauke (I'm not sure about the spelling); they are the most lovely and pleasant persons you can imagine! We're going to take them to a yummy French restaurant!

...On Friday, I have rendez-vous at the clinic for my "monthly rendez-vous", I hope to hear only guud news (crossing bits); I'll have to remember to book a room for Ze Big Day :-)

...Then on Saturday, we leave for Bretagne (when we should have left for Brisbane!!! Waaaaaaa:-((( )
I have 2 weeks holidays, but as Martin will have to work a few days and as I will have to vote again soon, we'll have to go back to Paris a few days.
Anyway, these holidays are the cherry on the cake, I'm very excited to relax //oO\\
hehe

No comments: