Thursday, April 04, 2002

These 5 days in Bretagne have been really relaxing! We had sun and it was warm enough outside, I would have felt better, I think I’d have jumped in water for a swim!

I was doing well but on Monday I woke up without voice, and when I say without voice, it’s that not a single sound came out of my mouff! //oO\\
Imagine 2 days without speaking.....!
That was weird I tell you! .. and very frustrating for me!

So only today my voice is coming back, a real broken voice but at least people understand me! Phewwww, one more day without being able to blahblah and I’d have felt rilly down :)

Now I’m back and it’s almost the weekend, isn’t Life Brilliant!
I’m going to make a series of tests before the weekend and fill all the boring papers to “declare” officially my pregnancy **~* *^* * *

No comments: