Friday, April 05, 2002

Those Fridays are really blessed ! What a pleasure to arrive at work keeping in mind you’ll leave 4 hours later!

... Even if it’s not been easy today to reach work!
Since yesterday evening there are probbies with the metro (tube) I take. They say the traffic is blocked because of a “passenger accident”… which is the formal way to tell someone committed suicide on the rails. And there are so many “passengers accidents” at the moment, it’s really weird.
Of course I don’t think there are “good or bad” ways to commit suicide, but jumping on rails when the train is arriving….rilly!… t’is such a violent act! And how terrible for the train driver…. and those who gotta clean the rails after…
Eeeeeeck!
Hehe sorry, it’s just that suddenly being a ‘rails cleaner’ sounds like the worst job on earth!

Talking of job, I expect a letter today in which I’m told I’m fired (good to be that close to the boss, at least you know what’s happening ;-).
This letter will explain that for “economic” reasons, they have have to get rid of me. Gwenola should receive the same letter, what a family synchronization ;-)

I joke because Gweno and I are ok with it, it’s been so long the company is having probbies that we got very used to this idea.
We’re going to be the first ones to be fired, better we leave quickly actually than being the witnesses of a worse situation.

So, if the letter is as I expect, I’ll be told my last day at work will be the 6th of July (you can’t be fired just like that, you have 3 months’notice).

Any negative points to that? Hm, yes of course. I love the people with who I work, specially the 2 goils Annick and Françoise, we’re a very fine team, hard workers (yup, hehe), complementary ones and we share the best jokes :P … and my job, when there were not such probbies, was quite fine…. And well, I think it will be a lil harder to find a totally new job after having the babe :)

But the positive points are not baaaaad at all ;-)
I think I will spend a fine (the finest!) summer (G) + I will be able to enjoy totally the last months of pregnancy + I’ll have much time to work on what I love, etc etc… yeah I will have *time* !!! Yeeeeeepeeeeee

Finally….. ---> **~* dancing around the Fattie Candy Boogie*~* ^* *

No comments: