Friday, April 19, 2002

What a lovely evening we had in this Italian restaurant!!! Talking 'bout men and babies!
The goils spent their evening asking me about what I feel being preggie, if I will give milk to the babe, etc etc.. We laughed a lot talking of that, I think the guys felt really bizarre to be witness of our intimate questions and remarks 'bout being a *woman* (S)


Then we started talking about men (G), one of the goils has had a very tough experience....the typical tough experience ya know... the man having affairs, leading several 'lifes' since years, etc. And when you know the goil, very pretty and fun and witty, you can't imagine how a guy could do that to her. And the pain is so strong that she can hardly talk of it.


I'm not to blame guys today (lucky day, huh), cause there are too many exceptions to make a real theory ;-)
But if there was some advice to give, I'd say if some guys need harems to prove themselves anything, then right, why not ! :-))... but the least they can do is warning the goils they're part of a *harem*..:)

I won't tell more about the topic today, though.... it's an endless one :P

Hehe, sorry guys, sometimes we just *neeeeeeeed* to support our sistas... the pain for them is sometimes so strong, we gotta share it..:-) **~* *^* *~* * *

No comments: