Monday, April 15, 2002

Yesterday evening, we tried 2 new games at the playstation (yeah Life's hard on Sunday evenings ;-).

I can't remember the name of the first one, but it's a "personnal shooter" game, the first mission is in Alaska where your plane has just crashed. You and your team is lost and you gotta find (what remains of)the plane to get in touch with the authorities. Of course there, you are attacked by the enemy and oh gawd, the enemy is tough! Why is it that their weapons are always loaded and that yours turn empty in 2 minutes! What a stress but what a training ;-)
Martin and I are *virtually* excellent lil warriors :P hehe

After that, to relax, we tried a game I found last Xmas... Harry Potter (G)... hehe... well, it must be a game for 10 years-old (maximum) bambini because everything is explained, when you fail, you can re-try as much as you need, etc. I love it!!! I've already won once at Quidditch, I've beaten Malfoy at his nasty games and I've succeeded at a mission given by Hagrid :P
It is really well done and troooly funny! I will finish dat game in the week, yeeepeeeeee!!!

No comments: