Thursday, May 23, 2002

28 years-old since 2 days (happy sigh...hey it's young! ;-)
Ohhhhh I've decided in a real "dictator way" (g) that my bday was not to be over on yesterday but that it will go on for the whole week (poor Martin :P)

I've had a wonderful Tuesday, during while Martin treated me like a queen (as usual actually! me lucky one!)
First I had the best piece of news when I went to the clinic in which I had forgotten to "book" a room for Ze S-Day (birth :P). Usually the lists of preggie women booking rooms are quickly full and I was not sure it would be simple to get one. But it was!!
hehe
Yeeepeeeeeeee, I won't be left in the middle of the street on the S-Day!

Martin came back home with 28 beauDifuuuul roses and offered me 2 "seventies" trousers he had made on the weekend (you can't find them in France at the moment, only in Germany). Waaaaaaa I was so happy!!!
Then we wanted to go out for a drink and restaurant but I spent my evening on the phone answering relatives and friends who had remembered my bday! I was astonished because I have the baad habit of forgetting people's bday !!!!... I gotta take notes of the birth' dates of my friends and relatives, rilly :-))))
hehe

So Martin and I will celebrate dat bday again tomorrow evening and another time with the family on Sunday. Haaaaaaaa, happy moment, happy week :P !

No comments: