Monday, May 20, 2002

As I was telling in the DHN, it's been a discovery weekend, we went to cinema twice and had two guud surprises!
Well, I *knewww* I was to enjoy these movies because before I read lots of critics from people who went to watch them (no professional critics from magazine). From the positive and negative critics, I almost always manage to get the idea I need of a movie.
I enjoy feeling that way how a movie will be because it's just not fun to waste time and money to watch a flop :P

Sooo I went first to watch Le voyage de Shihiro / Spirited Away, which I wanna see again because there are so many details in it, so much creation (with the weirdest creatures you can imagine), and then we went to watch K-Pax which I really recommend; I keep asking myself what is people's interpretation of the K-Pax' end... but no one I know have seen it, damn! :P

I wanna see the last Star Wars, I think it will be really kewl (I enjoyed a looot the last one), even if I worry a bit about the love story they've put in it (which you don't really expect going to watch such a movie :P). They say it's to attract female teenagers (rolling eyes)... hehehe!

No comments: