Friday, May 24, 2002

I'm just back from the clinic :-)))
The scan of the "second quarter" will be on the 12th of June! Yeeeeeeeepeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!
If we can see well the babe, we'll know if we'll have a princess or a knight :P
Laaaaalalaalaaaaaaaa**~~* * * *

We have no preference, really. I just know that for us it's wayyyyyyy easier to find a name for a goil than for a boy (s).. And nenene, we won't tell the names we have in mind :P

I've heard the babe again today (his heart beating and his movements inside)... awwww, it was fantastic, I'm so surprised that there is such a lil treasure down inside me!!!**~* *^^* *
(happy sigh)
The Gyno was surprised though that my uterus is actually very low and should not be. He said I gotta be very careful and behave as a preggie goil! ...which meant I gotta stop any kind of exercise, including walking too much or going upstairs and downstairs too often!
//OO\\
I told him I had reduced a lot my activities, but he answered I had to be specially careful ....otherwise... from the 6th to the 9th month I'll have to stay lying down..
Eeeeeeeeeck!!!

He thinks I've already had some little contractions and gave me a big list of medication to calm the belly a lil bit.
From what I understood, the babe will keep on pushing a lil bit till the S-Day.......so the higher the uterus is, the better, and the less active I am, the better.
huuuuu

Anyway, I'll be even more careful and I think I won't go dancing too much (siiiiiiiiiiiiiigh)
The guuud point is that I stop working, it's exactly what my belly *needeeeeeed* :-))))

Ohhh I've been told that from now on I should be able to *feel* the babe inside!
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
So far, nothing... but when it happens I think I'll simply faint into some hysteric and ferociously happppppppppy lands!
**~~* ^* * * ^^* * * *


No comments: