Wednesday, May 29, 2002

Ohhh I've been a bad mouff about that aperitif yesterday in the the hall of the building!
It was organized by an old lil couple, the most adorable persons! :-)))

The doorkeeper had prepared many yummmy goodies and everyone had brought enough to drink for a whole week! :-))
hehe

There were real kewl goils of my age, one being also preggie (G), also some weird -but nice- couples, and a family half-french/half from New zealand (strange cocktail, hey!).
The mother told me her brother lived in Oz and she could have the best adresses for cheap flights, etc!!! She also insisted we'd be welcome at her bro's if we ever go to Melbourne!
How nice!! I would have nebber guessed I'd find guuuud plans for Oz via neighbours! hehehe

We spent just 2 hours there, but that was brilliant. I highly recommend this concept !!! :-)))


No comments: