Sunday, May 12, 2002

Ohhhh I've spent a reaaaaaal guuud week!
Absolutely yes, cause I've won 3 times at the trivial pursuit! (laughing) ... Well we had not the best weather this time, soooo, in the evening we all (the house was full this time) sat around the fireplace, some tasting the best of the best liqueurs (rum+ginger, yummm!!), others screaming victory when winning games :P

Eva was also there, in a very cuddling muuud, what an angel she is! She spent her time caressing my belly asking if I needed her help to make the babe go "out" ;-) hehe
She already has much success with boys, she has given the biggest kiss to a boy her age (4 years-old) who was playing near his parents' boat! Well, I think the boy had no choice actually ;-)
Rilly, at 4 !
hehe

Anyway, the weather here in Paris looks fantastic, which a bit is motivating when you've to go back to work. I really wonder how it gonna be there.. If there is no work to do at all, I hope at least the web connections will work, so that I can start to check all the administrative steps I'll have to deal with... eeeeck! I promised myself I wouldn't talk of it today!

(washin mouff vigorously)

(s)



No comments: