Monday, May 27, 2002

Tadaaaa....It should the last time I come to work today!

Now I totally see it as a guuud thing cause I'll be able to start a new *chapter* and... to take care of my bellybits!

Since I've been to the clinic the other day, I worry a bit, my belly keeps hurting, and I don't want to take any risk, of course.
Hm, I gotta follow Jack's advice and behave like a princess, lying down, being fed with grapes (hehe, funny image).. relaxing as much as possible (s)
That should not be too hard to do ;-)

Oh! Gwénola (sister) found a job and signed last week! Today is her first day :-))
She will work in an association which play a role (which, I don't know yet) in the boat races.
She works in a lil wooden house on the Seine, that looks terribly fine :-)))
....but....I'll REALLY miss bothering her everyday!
(S)

Talking of jobs, I'd beDer go and check if I've won at the lottery of last Sat'!
(G)...
....wooooosh!

No comments: