Monday, June 03, 2002

So far it's been quite a busy day!
I've spent da morning calling several administrations to take rendez-vous, then I started with my German intensive lessons (s). Well, I've been learning to count only, but from 0 to 1000 ! Now I'm supposed to pronounce and write all the numbers well, and it's not easy, trust me... when you get a "sechzig" (to be pronounced like "zech'tssich) to repeat 10 times, you're happy not to wear a "set of false teeff" :P
hehe

I've also had time to start to read those new books I've found and to work on drawings. So far I'm into "male studies". I'm studying all the body parts... the right proportions (s), etc. I am unable to draw in a realistic way, but that helps me to feel more comfortable with da male-ish subjects :-)

Okies, I gotta take medication and wooooosh I'm out to breathe fresh air!

No comments: