Tuesday, June 18, 2002

What a guuuud weekend we had in Hamburg!!!
The weather was really fine there (not as hot as in Paris!!) and we managed to see all those we wanted to! (it's always a kind of marathon when we go there, in the way that we gotta check which relatives and friends are available, when we can meet, etc.).

This time, as I could not walk much or spend too much time in the transports, we mainly spent (a ferociously guuuuud) time with Martin's parents :-)))
On Saturday, Martin's cousin, Zonke (I'm not sure of the spelling), came to visit us and introduce us his goilfriend, Anja... Anja has just learnt she was preggie too! She'll have a baby in January! Woooo oooooo!

And in the evening we came to visit Thorsten and Tanja (friends)... Tanja is preggie (!!!) and her babe is due in 3 weeks!

That's fun because last time we all saw each other, we had talked of everything but having babes! hehe
Guud synchronicity (s)

Talking of babes, Martin's parents offered me 2 dresses for preggie goils :-)))))
I start to seriously *need* them... since about a month I feel my belly is getting bigger each time I wake up in the morning!!!
I've had to tell adios to most of my trousers and at home I only feel very comfortable in a bikini (which is also due to the very unpleasant heat since 2 days).

Anyway, it is wonderful to see one's belly growing that way, and the round shape of it is very fun!

Now I can't wait to see the belly button popping out! hehehe
(well, I can wait actually!!!!)

No comments: