Thursday, July 18, 2002

Haaa, it had been a while since we went to an English pub!
It was the choice of Rod, our Canadian friend (from Toronto). He was in Paris for 2 days and that was great to see him!!!

It's the first time I ordered a glass of milk in a pub. Which I did not get, of course (sigh)
I was not the only preggie goil, Fanny (Parisian friend) also expects a baby for December! And Rod has a lil "Noah" who's 3 months-old :-))))
So many babies around! It must be the last trend of fashion :P

I think guys talked more of babies than we did yesterday. It was very funny and their words were the most tender and sweet I've ever heard. Sometimes I think they manage to developp such a "maternal" instinct, it's really astonishing.

I hope we'll visit Rod and Karine (he married a French goil) in Canada in a few years. Canada, including Québec (s)
It must be a very beauDiful country and so far the Canadians I've met are rilly the kewl type:)))

Ohh we've also talked about Oz yesterday, a couple of friends have just made a World tour for 8 months.. and when they started to speak about Oz, they said it was very very strange to cross Vietnam, Mongolia, China, etc to arrive finally in such an occidental civilization as Oz!
Suddenly they found the civilization they knew, they could understand people again, etc.. hehe:)) They loved their trip!

They told us about the last new year's eve they spent, just the 2 of them sleeping on a mexican beach, drinking mezcal and watching the stars.... haaaaa, that sounded great!

I'll play lottery on Sat', and if we win, I'll plan a world tour once our buDerfly can follow us! Weeeeeeeeeeee:-)))))

No comments: