Wednesday, July 10, 2002

huuuu, lying down and working hard on the puter is real exercise! (nossing)

This morning I've spent more than 4 hours working on my English books... I like so much that language that I wanna improve! ... and it feels like holidays in comparison with learning German ;-) ... I'll go on with both in the next days.

I have found new offers for Martin, now it's up to him! (I love dat team ;-))
We've received a couple of answers.... finally! Negative ones though, that's the bad side of it...
Anyway, I've done my part, I'll start again in 2 days:)

Now I'll try to find a right position to draw a bit and tonight... Dungeon Siege time!!!
What a great role game (on PC)! Martin and I spend hours on it together... So far we've a team of 7 soldiers (magicians, warriors, etc) and one old mule (which I protect a lot, against Martin's advice...tssss) that are supposed to help the heroe (a goil, named candide :P)
Yesterday, we realized we forgot dinner when it was over midnight!
hehe, we'd be teens, we wouldn't be *worse* than that!
... but it's a guud way, among others, to forget the stress :))

Okies, for now I'll put mini-Gulli (laptop) away and grab a pencil :-)))

No comments: