Monday, July 15, 2002

I hardly dare telling we've watched Scooby-doo (g). Oh I like the original cartoon, but the movie.... one of the worst of the year! That was kinda predictable but ha well..we've to use our cinema cards sooooo it's a good excuse, isn't it?!! :P

We should know this week *how* Martin will be fired (conditions, etc). Then we'll be able to start to plan our next weeks on solid basis.
Even though I'm not allowed to travel by car, I hope we'll be able to leave Paris for a few days. I thought I wouldn't be able to rilly enjoy holidays... but a few days away won't change anything and I *need* to breathe fresh air (and to expose my whale-ish swimsuit ;-), and I think Martin too :-))
In any case, Joe will have his lil injections tomorrow, so he'll be ready to play with all the nasty tigers of Bretagne (s)

No comments: