Tuesday, August 20, 2002

And today, the buDerfly is 7 months (in *belly time*) :-)))
Yeeeepeeeeeeeeee, 2 months left and wooooosh (if only it was just a wooooosh ;-), she'll be around here!

What has changed in a month?
Well, the size of my belly, sure thing (no comment 'bout the pic, puleaaaase), it is bigger everyday and it gets complicate to dress.
She's now 40 cm long (which I can hardly imagine when looking at my belly), and her weight should be about 2kg :-))
She sleeps about 20 hours/day (ermm.. I can hardly believe it! ;-)

She now can hear us (which is guuuud since we talk to her all the time).
And we have a whole pile of cds that we want her (us? ;-) to listen. Martin will play the Irish flute to my belly (hehe). You never know she might develop a musical talent! :P

and she still moves a lot (but soon she won't have space enough to move as she uses).
Since we've learnt she was very low in the womb, we've started to "learn to know where she was" in the belly.
Since weeks, we manage to feel where's her head and back.
We often give a sweet massage the womb when I feel she's pushing down or when she starts to kick (and it feels like talking by morse code with her, very funny!)

So what has changed to me (and certainly to Martin) is that relationship which is getting more and more *real* **~~* *^* *

No comments: