Friday, August 30, 2002

The buDerfly has been moving all day! (and Gawd, it's so pleasant to feel her that much!!!)

Tomorrow, at 9.00 (but yes, I agree, it's far too early!), I've my 8th official visit to the gyno (we have 9 mandatory visits during the pregnancy).
As usual I'm curious about what the gyno's diagnostic. I think I'm doing well and I don't see why the buderfly would come too early:-))
I hope the gyno will allow me to attend the preparation courses for the birth. These courses are highly recommended, there you can learn a loooot about the birth itself, the ways to keep zen, and they give many clues about how taking care of the babe and yourself during the first days... the kind of advice I need cause I ask myself many questions about female probbies and many "how will I do this and that" about the baby.

I've quite a few books that give guud advice but I *need* to hear some female experience :)

No comments: