Saturday, August 24, 2002

The Frawnch fragile thingie that I am now (rolling eyes) has been fighting against a baaaaaaad cold since 3 days now.. and it's not over!
And I've not even been at Chez Sillan (where they've all been infected lately!)

I cough like a man smoking 4 paquets of gitanes maïs a day! I could not sleep last night, except from 6.00 to 9.00 am.
I'm exhausted but still cough and cough and cough. I cannot take anything efficient against it, it is not kewl!

Next time I'll cough my lungs!

The worse in that (s), it's that I'm forced to drink some catweewee with lemon juice in it all day! Yuck, double-yuck!
I've even started with an inhalation of some obscure mixture of different (good!) herbs that are supposed to get rid of the cough. It does not work so far, but it smells guuuuud :P

If anyone has any good trick against a baaaad cough in a preggie one, I'm interested (G)

No comments: