Friday, August 16, 2002

I love dem Friday evenings... well usually!
It's 10.00 pm and I'm just back from the emergency services!.... not for my belly, neeeee (thanx gawd).. but for my teef!
Dem again!

You would not believe these lil thingies can hurt that much. And I must be doomed with toothaches, it seems to happen so often.
I will change of butcher, I think he has not done his job.

In 2 words, I have a nerve that is painful since a few months. But my butcher did not dare to do anything serious since I was preggie. He said it would be ok and that can wait after the birth.
Since the beginning of the week, it has started to hurt more than usual. Well, finding a dentist in middle of August is like winning 4 numbers at the lottery.
So I thought it would pass. I drank liters of icy water to calm the pain. But last night I could not sleep and the pain turned to be so intense that contractions started.
Shiteroo!

I resisted (which was stoopid) till tonight when Martin had to take me to some emergency service near Montparnasse.
And now I'm back, much reassured to have seen a dentist (he did the scariest injection I've ever had, I heard the needle coming into my bone (to reach the nerve)!! eeeeck :P). It was pretty expensive (90 €) but he apparently did a good job.

Right now I'm blessing the effects of the injection (feeling no pain), and I hope all will be ok now, then I'll sleep like a babe :)))

No comments: