Saturday, August 31, 2002

I'm really about to be a *Mom* !!!!

(falling from chair)

I mean, it's been months I'm working hard for it (hehe) and it sounds so close now!
My visit went well this morning, no big change since last time :)

The buderfly is pushing more but the lil door hasn't started to open yet (sorry my vocabulary is limited when it concerns the body bits!). The gyno could feel the head of my little Marion Jones though... so, as usual since a few months, he asked me to be extremely careful.

He asked me not to go out in any case and that for the next 3 weeks. He said he does not want to scare me but he really fights against premature births. And before the end of the 8th month, it's always risky.
So I won't attend the preparation courses for the birth. He said it was not a real probbie and that I had not the choice in any case:)

I'll see him in 3 weeks then, and he said on that day I'll be starting my 9th month, so there won't be any risk anymore.
3 weeks is so short, I can't imagine the birth happening that quickly!!! wooooooooooooooo hehehe

But maybe I'll manage to keep her till October! That's my very big challenge now :-))))) ***~~* * *^^* *

No comments: