Tuesday, August 27, 2002

Ohhhh aarrrrrgggg!!!!

I've just talked with an American old friend on the web... As usual, we laughed about George W. last actions and decisions... and we finally started to talk about the Earth Summit, and the defense of the environment.
After 1/2 of hard talk, it was clear I was standing on the side of the environment, and him on the other side!!! What a shock it was!

I was just telling it was time we start to take care of what surrounds us, etc. He was keeping answering things like:
-what happens will happen, we can't do anything against it (like the ices age is coming back)
-what the fuck defending a tiger of siberia whereas people are dying in Africa (I told him he could start writing W. speeches then)
-that polluting industries give employment, etc etc (as if non-polluting ones wouldn't produce employment //oO\\)

Then he said :
1) I was young and Youth gets really cute ideas !!!!!
2) I should go to Pennsylvania and live with the Hamish
3) that all my foolish ideas about environment were due to my education

Haaaaaaaaaaaa!!!! Where's my bazooooooka again!

Then he added he knew what he was talking about, that 31 years ago he was a Hippy, holding hands with 5000 other people, etc
I said he was being really caricatural and that there's nothing to be proud of in being a hippy in south CA, 30 years ago....I mean 90% of them are now guuuud biz men, caring for their own comfort and laughing at "youth"'s ideals and fights. Disgusting.

I don't know how but I managed to not insult him at the end (g)
I even thanked him for this highly intresting chat, in a very lady way :P
But inside me, I was/am burrrrrrrrrrning!!!!!
RoaaaaaaaaaaRRRR

No comments: