Sunday, September 22, 2002

As promised, here's the detail of what I gotta bring to the clinic on the big day :P

For the BuDerfly:
10 undershirts in wool and coton, 6 pyjamas, 6 bibs, 3 pairs of slippers, 2 towels, 1 pair of mitten, 1 turbulette (I have no translation for this one!), 1 body, 1 all-in-one, 3 pairs of socks, 1 bonnet!

And for I (the list is really less cute!) :
4 nightdresses, 1 dressing gown, slippers, kleenex, 2 special bras for the feeding, 1 hair-dryer, net panties (eeeeck), feeding cushions (that's how they call that), feeding shell (to take the extra milk during the night... well, that's what's written on the box!), and a good dose of energy to enjoy all what will happen there :P

hehe

I just hope I won't spend too many days there, the clinic is semi-private, it's a very small and kinda cosy one... and actually very expensive! If I spend 5 days there, at the end all will cost about 2 200 Euros! Waaaaaaaaaa... we've just realized that!
But at the end, the public hospitals are full and if I can have good doctors around, my own room and bathroom (yeah, I have posh tastes), and a pleasant atmosphere, we think it's not really wasting money :-))

No comments: