Tuesday, September 17, 2002

It's been a kewwwl day! I had the visit of Clara, one of my friends who's preggie :)))
Her mermaid is expected around the 1st of October, so about 3 weeks before me.

It's so great to share our feelings about that same *event* we're both experiencing!
She's very active (lucky goil!) and hopes to go to the hospital very quickly now.
We compared first our bellies ;-)... then what we had prepared in our respective "hopital bag" (many things are required! From special panties (eeeck, ugly ones), airbrush in case you get an episiotomia (I guess it's to keep all the bits "dry" -faiting-), to lil gloves for the baby (so that the baby does not hurt him/herself with his/her nails), etc etc.... hehe

.. my bags (one for the buderfly, one for myself) are ready since about a month, I'll have to give complete details about them... it's kinda funny ;-)

Clara was not too stressed actually, but she really worried for her weight.
As she's very active she does not understand why she's getting that big (her words)... She must have gained some 10 kg so far (and I about 8) which is really ok and reasonnable! I told Clara about Gwéno who had taken 22 kg (hehe, sorry Gwéno, I know you'll read this... but now you've the shape of a model, who cares :P)...and that just reassured both of us! hehe

It's terrible how you can reassure yourself in many situations just by thinking about those who're living much worse experiences than yourself!
But it works :P

Talking about weight, since about a month my appetite has doubled (not my weight, pheww :P)! It's scary, I tell you. I feel very quickly hungry and I cannot resist any cake. Each time Martin goes out, I just suggest the "well, hahum, if you ever pass near a bakery... well, if you see anything that looks terribly attractive, well... you knowww (S)"

I really don't know how a now big buderfly and such a hungry stomach can cohabit in the same belly!
Dat's magical!!!
(looking at my huge belly)..magical in a very "real" way :P

No comments: