Tuesday, September 10, 2002

We've almost finished the bedroom for the BuDerfly! Yeahhh!! That's one of the positive point with Martin being free at the moment.
He has time to take care of all that (which I could not have done)!
As soon as it's finished, I'll take some pic of her nest :-)))

The other positive point is that Martin is living the end of the pregnancy in a unique way, he's always arround when the buderfly moves, when I feel sick, when I worry about the birth, etc. We have time to share all our feelings about it and it's fantastic!

For the birth, the only thing that worries Martin is "cutting the cord".. he's not sure he wanna cut something from my body! (laughing)
I can understand him, really!
I do not enjoy either thinking much bout all these physical lil interventions they'll make. Cutting the cord is one thing among tens of others! I've read all what might happen during the birth... it gets really bloody sometimes! eeeeck

It's normal I think of it that way I guess, a "first time" is always stressing huh... If I project myself at the clinic right now, I feel scared and hysteric and happy. More hysteric than anything because I naturally think of it all the time! hehehe
It gonna be terrific!
wooooooo

No comments: