Wednesday, September 25, 2002

Yeeeeppppeeee !!!
Clara and Aymeric are now PARENTS! ....Maïa is born yesterday at 1.00 pm (they arrived at the hospital at 1.00 am!), she is beauDiful (I've already seen pics) and her weight is of 3.4 kg.
Everything went ok and they are the happiest!

Clara was one of the moms we had met, whose due date was for October (1st of October for her).

It's emotionnally very intense for me because it feels like Clara has left the "starting blocs" and we're now all in the race!!!
All of us *Octobrette goils* were expecting patiently who will be the first one to make the big jump! :)
...and Clara has brilliantly 'done it' .... our turn now!!
huuuuuuu

That stresses me... everyday my belly gets bigger and I wonder how the buDerfly will manage to get out without me to split in two just like a sheet of paper!
//oO\\

hehe.... wooooo..... I gotta keep zeeeeeeeen!

No comments: