Monday, October 21, 2002

Babies are easy, nothing to compare with teenagers.... ha!

(s)

I'm sure that is true, but right now we're in the process of helping Lola to make a difference between day and night... and dat's haaaard!
I think she can make the difference, but of course (g) not in the right way. She sleeps a loooot during the day and during the night, she wakes up at 12.00, then about 2.00, then about 5.00... and then she does not want to sleep anymore...
Each time I wake up of course and get ready for the diappers cession, then the milky cession (breast feeding); she eats a lot, then throw back half of it, then is hungry again, then starts to get asleep on my breast, then wakes up when I change her position in my arms, and finally cries for long minutes....till I realize she wanna eat again, or till she finally really falls asleep.
Waaaaaa

And besides that, I wake up each time I hear her breathing, coughing, moving. Martin does not know how I manage to "hear" her that much, he tells it must be in the *maman genes* ;-)

So, Lola is learning about night and day, and I'm learning about getting used to micro-nights (I'm sure Penny can gimme advice about it ;-)

No comments: