Tuesday, October 29, 2002

During the day, Lola asks for milk every 2 hours. If I'm lucky, she falls asleep between 2 rounds ;-)
Then I rush to do as much possible -while keeping an eye on her- : .... preparing her meds, doing all what the flat requires, painting for 2 minutes, taking care of the papers, putting Lola in her "babybjorn" (which makes me a mamakangaroo) and running for boring shopping, answering the DHN (g), etc., etc.

She'll have her bath at about 8, 9.00 pm. Always hoping she'll be more tired for the night after it. Lola loves water but hates the ceremony of the bath.
If not more tired, she gets more nervous after it.
Damn.

Then she gets milk just before going to bed at about 10.00 pm. Earlier would be a mistake (s).
She wakes me up at about 1.00 am. Diapper cession then milk again.
It's now about 2.30; she's finally sleeping again (hurrrray!).

It's about 4.30, I don't feel I've slept at all, unlike Lola who *sounds* in great shape.
Diapper then milk.
5.30, I carefully bring my sleeping beaudy back to her bed.
The clock will ring in 1 hour now.
Eeeeeeck.
I already think about my rush to the shower before Lola starts her day :-)

To me, that looks a looooot like a *mamarathon* :P



No comments: