Wednesday, October 02, 2002

If UK had its earthquake, now Paris has just had its own too!!
(And Martin is telling it's the fault of Jack's ladder :P)

This morning, the unbelievable happened! Yes, in 10 secondes I felt the sky was falling on my head!

Last month, we had spent days building 4 looong shelves (more than 4 meters long) for our corridor here.
The result was brilliant! We had put tons of books, bottles of whatever, statues, mirrors, etc.... The probbie must have been this 'etc'.
The 4 shelves, completly full, fell this morning. Each was seriously fixed to the wall.
In a minute, I thought the wall had fallen and the floor too

Most of the sculptures I've done are now into pieces, books look tortured, and as everything is under the heavy shelves, I don't know yet the extend of this little nightmare!

Glad nobody was walking there, it's been so quick!

hehe, huuuuuu... we live dangerously, hey ;-)

No comments: