Tuesday, October 08, 2002

Well.... hehe...

hmm...

Next time I'll be posting a blog, I'll be a Mom (s)

I did not want to talk about it before *THE* right moment comes. Last weekend, it has been decided that on the 9th of October at 8.00 am, I'll be at the clinic for doctors to provoke the birth process!!!
Because all the conditions are here so that the birth goes really well, the gyno thought it's the right moment.

I agree with him, it's high time for the mermaid to come. I'm more exhausted than yesterday and I need a *change* ;-)

I'm excited and stressed, from the moment I arrive at the clinic to the birth itself, it shall take hours.
I fear injections and blood right now, I fear I won't know how to do, but "everything will be fine". Yes :-)))

I look at my belly and I just can't realize tomorrow this time there will be a buDerfly ON this belly. It's magical. The Big Adventure.

Wish me guuuuud luck hey ;-)

No comments: