Wednesday, October 23, 2002

What a unique feeling to breast feed one's baby!
I first found it very stressing because you feel your baby's life finally depends on ... your breast!
Water, food, all come from this *magic* milk.
In the first days I was panicking because you gotta wait 2, 3 days before getting any milk. Will have I any milk? Will my milk be guud enough? How can my milk be enough to help Lola to grow!!?

Now I already feel like an expert in breast's milk (g)... I even *nooooe* when the milk is *boiling*. Ok, it's easy : when you feel literally like iron under the skin of your breast, then you know it's full!
A real genetic mutation. That's fascinating.
Your body answering the basic needs of your baby. The feeling that your baby is made of .. milk, your milk. If that is not magic, hey.... (s)

And the cherry on the cake... the face of your baby once he/she's fed, falling asleep on your breast, with a lil static smile, a red face, and eyes slowly rolling.... Yup, your baby is then completly drunk. I love it **~~* * *^^* *

No comments: