Friday, November 22, 2002

Wooohooooooo I'm so happyroony it's the weekend!
That means Martin will wake up at night to help me with Lola!!!!

(dancing around)
Ha yuss, I've discovered a mom has very simple pleasures (S)

Talking of the *shrimpette*, imagine that when she drinks now, it lasts 45 min, 1 hour!
That kills me!
And I can't do anything against it, if I stop her, she gets all red, cries like a daddy tiger, and looks at my breast as if starving!
To relax myself a bit with that, I tried to prepare bottles for a change... but it works only if Martin feeds her, if it's me, she gets very angry against the bottle and sticks herself to my chest!

I type I type.... but argggggg! Time for a new milk cession (I get the feeling I spend 90% of my time in milk cessions! i'm getting guuud at *mamarathoning*!)

No comments: