Sunday, December 22, 2002

(haaaa those reindeers are funny to ride, aren't they!)

(kissing and huggin my deaaaaar laptop now)
We're having a major probbie with Gulli and the other big machine.... a nasty virus getting rid of main programs. Damn, we're the most careful with viruses and that happens again!
It has first attacked the anti-virus system (which is updated every day!), so it could easily spread after that.
My poor Gulli!
And all the datas we had.... woooooooooosh, vanished!
Thanx Gawd, the laptop has not been connected to the others since a few days...:-)))))

And damn... I somehow *nooooooe* it's my fauIt! (sigh)
I will now only open the files .jpg or .giff, and avoid any kind of .pps, .exe, etc. and be very careful with my downloads, I tell you!
RoaaaaaaRRRrrRRRRR

No comments: