Thursday, December 19, 2002

I've decided to look for a job (in the next months) as an illustrator!
I dunno why I did not think of it before (probably because I did not feel ready), but I guess it would be the purrrrfect job for me!
Of course, it's probably as hard to get such a job as for an actor to get a role, but I gotta do it.

So besides my *personnal* work, I'm going to start a collection of illustration of famous legends... to get some kind of references to show.
yeeepeeee!! hehe
I'll simply look for legends and tales, if they inspire me or not is not the matter... I'll have to make one illustration for each tale I find. Each being a challenge (specially for tales with animals! I don't draw animals.... I can't wait!)

(going to refill my glass...a guuuud idea to celebrate!)

No comments: