Friday, January 24, 2003

Phantie (One of the "Octobrettes", the mom of Gaïa) has written that story "The school mistress has a secret" for which I've painted illustrations.
We work well together it seems, both enjoying a lot what the other does! So we've decided to send this first story to editors... Hehe, yup, you just never know! And if it does not work, we'll make other stories and try again, and if it still does not work... then we'll have lots of nice stuff for our goils :P

There are 5 editors specialized in books for children. We're preparing the files and we'll send all that maybe end of next week. There is also something similar on which I wanna work with Martin (i have ideas, but no desire and no talent at all to put them on paper and write stories)... but I keep that secret for the moment :P

Well if I win lottery tomorrow (8 millions €), I swear I'll go on with these projects ! (and probably create my own edition house! hehehe)

No comments: