Thursday, January 23, 2003

Shiteroooooo!
You know what? (I'm happy yes yes, but as usual! hehe).. I've just realized my days are much more busy now than when I was working!
When I worked, I had time to write BIGGIES, long looong emails. I had time for chat too, much time :P

Now my days are so short that I keep forgetting which day it is! Besides my shrimpette (who had her first nightmare 10 minutes ago! She looked so scared! awwww), I have so much administrative papers to fill for my "artist" status, so much to do to make a coherent and reaslitic biz plan for my gallery (like how to advertise -in a free way- and where, etc, etc), so much to do to finish the webpage... and time to find to let space for my lazy imagination to work to create new paintings!!!

You see, it's 11.35 pm and we're having the aperitif, I relax writting that bloggie... I think I should be working on paintings but I need to do *nothing* too.

That was my point. I wanna time to do NOTHING! Does that sound logical, hm?
hehehe //oO\\

No comments: