Thursday, January 09, 2003

We've finally finished watching all the add-ons from the LOTR #1 !
Ohhhh I rilly prefer the longer version! (how unexpected! :P)

I still can't imagine how peter jackson and his gang managed to make those 3 movies.... The three books are so big, dense and full of details, I would have nebber imagined somthing guud enough could be done for cinema!
.... and just to pass from the books to the writting of the script... gawd, it would have taken a life to me!

But they did more than even expected...and that includes the actors who apparently involved in the movie much more than I thought.
... ohhh, and when you see the work of the team who made the costumes.....!!!... each costume is made with the most adapted materials, weapons are made with details even the biggest fans of Tolkien couldn't have noticed.... jeeeez... I'm rilly rilly rilly impressed!

We've friends in Germany who -professionally- create such weapons and costumes for events, shows or role games... they must have literally drooled in front of such work! hehe

No comments: