Tuesday, February 04, 2003

Haaaaaaa, I knewwwwwwwwww, just knew how to make of our lil cosy home a communication HQ!!!
Noooo, not because we've puters, mobiles, ADSL access, phones, etc.... nenene! hehe

Because...I've had the brilliantissima idea to put a white board in the loo, just facing where you sit ya see.
(I'm being soooooooooo creative, huh ;-) hehehe)

I thought it was the best place to let messages cause there you can't escape them (mwahahaha!!!) and you've sometimes enough time to answer :P

Actually the idea was to put a theme (for a child book) on it and we would put ideas below. It works!!! hehehe
Well, the original idea though is often forgotten.... and instead we let any kind of message which leads to wild giggles each time one of us -or friends- go to the loo.

I did not know there could be a spicy dimension in going to the toilets! But I confirm!!!
laffin


No comments: