Thursday, March 13, 2003

Huuuuuuuuuu, I'm glad Lola's fever is almost over!!!
Last time she had not had any reaction with the vaccins... but this time!!!!! Gawd, she spent her day crying, with fever, sweating a lot.. I neber cuddled her as much as yesterday -I think- :)

Except these nasty lil vaccins, Lola's visit at the doc went well! She is now 63cm for 6.6kg. The doc was happily surprised I accepted to nurse Lola for another month (it's so practical and pleasant!); I also start giving her vegetables (carrots) mixed with the milk in a bottle, Lola loves it!
And then, she also starts with apples and pears.. so far, she wonders what's this big thing (spoon) I put in her mouff and the taste of apples makes her almost "paint the walls" around... maybe a bit too acid, I dunno....But it's very funny to observe these new discoveries!

No comments: